Mold in Poorly Ventilated Bathroom
This customer in Anaheim, CA had the unfortunate luck of having mold grow in their bathroom. The mold growth was due to a poorly ventilated bathroom. This particular bathroom had no vent and no windows, so whenever the customer showered or bathed there was no ventilation for the steam that was produced by the hot water, to escape. This could have been avoided if the customer had a professional install a bathroom ventilation exhaust fan, which would help ventilate the room after each shower or bath.
Fortunately for them, we were able to assist by removing all affected materials, including drywall and insultation, applying an anti-microbial and having a HEPA Air Scrubber on site for a couple of days to scrub the air of any harmful mold spores.